GFCLT is always looking for ways to engage community members in our work! We are currently seeking Board members. Please complete the form below to express interest. Once submitted, GFCLT staff will contact you to further discuss GFCLT's goals, board member obligations, time commitment, and any other questions you may have.
Additional Involvement Opportunities
- Follow us on Facebook to get the most up to date and recent news from GFCLT staff.
- Spread the word: Tell your friends about this exciting, new opportunity in our community. Encourage them to learn about our work, continue spreading the word, or even apply to purchase a GFCLT home!
- Share your opinion: As with any new concept, there is no doubt GFCLT will at some point face some opposition. As a supporter of our work, be ready to share your experiences or your opinions through personal stories, letters of support, or attendance at meetings. Organizing members of the community who support our work, or whose lives could be changed by our efforts will be critical in the continued success of GFCLT.
- Donate: While your advocacy and input are our biggest priorities, our work would not be possible without financial support as well. Tax Exempt donations may be made by sending donations directly to GFCLT at: 33 S 3rd St, Ste D Grand Forks, ND 58201
- Feel free to contact Emily Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.791.4668 for information on additional donating options.
GFCLT would be happy to provide a letter recognizing your contribution to our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization upon request.