Grand Forks Community Land Trust has been fortunate to have the support of many organizations and individuals over the past few years. If you are interested in getting more involved, here are a few ways you can be a part of our success:
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the most up to date and recent news from GFCLT staff.
- Student? Become a GFCLT intern. GFCLT, along with our former intern Katie Jo Flint, was proud to be a recipient of the National Leadership Alliance’s Internship of the Year Award. We are always seeking energetic individuals with a passion for affordable housing to join our team. If you are interested in an internship with GFCLT, contact Emily Wright at email@example.com to discuss current opportunities.
- Spread the word: Tell your friends about this exciting, new opportunity in our community. Encourage them to learn about our work, continue spreading the word, or even apply to purchase a GFCLT home!
- Share your opinion: As with any new concept, there is no doubt GFCLT will at some point face some opposition. As a supporter of our work, be ready to share your experiences or your opinions through personal stories, letters of support, or attendance at meetings. Organizing members of the community who support our work, or whose lives could be changed by our efforts will be critical in the contined success of GFCLT.
- Join the GFCLT Board of Directors: GFCLT does not have any Board positions available. If you are interested in being considered for a future vacancy, feel free to contact us for more information on the benefits and commitments of board membership.
- Shop and fundraise: Buy gift cards from local and major retailers with ShopWithScrip and GFCLT gets a percentage of the card value! Choose between wallet size gift cards or e-gifts!
- Donate: While your advocacy and input are our biggest priorities, our work would not be possible without financial support as well. Tax Exempt donations may be made by clicking on the JustGive link below or by sending donations directly to GFCLT at:
1405 1st Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Feel free to contact Emily Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.791.4668 for information on additional donating options.
GFCLT would be happy to provide a letter recognizing your contribution to our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization upon request.